The Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal iron set is designed to take players to the next level with increased distance and forgiveness with all of the technology that it offers. First, the club heads are strong and lightweight thanks to the Chromoly 4140M composition. Next, Mizuno’s Power Frame Technology distributes weight into the corners of the club, allowing maximum forgiveness on the occasional poor shot. Finally, the JPX 900 Hot Metal irons are equipped with triple cut soles that give players remarkable versatility and workability all over the course.
- Chromoly 4140M is 15% stronger than 17-4 stainless steel, affording Mizuno's hottest face yet
- Re-engineered CORTECH face produces superb initial ball speed for maximum distance
- Unitized Cup Face Geometry yields more discretionary weight for deeper CG and greater forgiveness
- POWER FRAME™ pushes more mass to the extreme perimeter, raising MOI for industry-leading stability
- Triple Cut Sole efficiently enters and exits turf for improved playability from all lies
- Harmonic Impact Technology (H.I.T.) offers fine-tuned sound and feel
- Nippon N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 105 shafts
- Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound grips
Many no-charge steel and graphite shaft options as well as grip options are available as a custom order. Please call or email.
Nippon NS Pro Modus Steel Shaft - Stock