What the Pros Have to say about Robert's Golf Shop!
- Darron Stiles- PGA Tour Pro and all-time leading money winner on the Web.com Tour.
“Located right in my home town, Robert’s Golf Shop has been a great find for me when I am taking a break from the Tour. Great staff, quality work and terrific customer service.”
- Bruce Fleisher- U.S. Senior Open Champion, 18 wins on the Champions Tour, 1999 Champions Tour Player & Rookie of the Year, 1968 U.S. Amateur Champion.
“Robert's Golf in Pinehurst is the place to go for all your golfing needs. Great shop and the staff really knows the game."
- Chris Perry - PGA Tour Winner, 1998 B.C. Open, 1994 Utah Classic and 1994 Mexican Open; 5th on the PGA Tour money list in 1999. His 14 top-ten finishes were second only to Tiger Woods with 16.
"I've been shopping at Robert's Golf for years and often have them work on my clubs. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Reputable, professional and they know what they are doing."
- Pat McGowan - PGA Tour Veteran and 1978 PGA Tour Rookie of the Year; Director of Golf Instruction, Pine Needles Resort, Southern Pines, N.C.
“Great people to deal with . . . professional, knowledgeable, friendly and honest. Robert’s is where I have been going for years for my golf equipment, repairs and custom work. Recommended without qualification!!”
- Charlaine Hirst – Veteran LPGA Futures Tour Player; competed in the US Womens Open (1998); winner, 2009 LPGA Teaching Div. SE Sectional Championship; four-time All American; Operator, www.golflessonsnc.com, Whispering Pines, NC.
“Robert’s Golf Shop is where I send my students for their golf equipment. I know they will get great customer service, a fair price and leave with properly fitted equipment. Robert’s is not one of those giant golf superstores. It’s a traditional off course Pro Shop that you just don’t see around much anymore. Anybody can sell you a golf club. At Robert’s you’ll get clubs that fit your game from great people who care.”
What Our Customers Have to say about Robert's Golf!
"Bob . . . I cannot tell you how appreciative I am for you making this effort for a relatively small fry albeit a consistent and faithful customer. That is what puts you guys above the rest as the best and most Professional outfit in the Sandhills. Thank you. My brother and I love coming to your store . . . your staff is the greatest. Mark and John ________"
When they're in Pinehurst, the Boston University Women's Golf Team always shops at Robert's Golf.
"Appreciate the time you took with me to determine the fitting of my clubs and a question I had on 'ball striking'. Although now 77, after spending time with you, I've decided to plan on ten more years of golf. Thanks again." Jack _________